Get Funding for Your Commercial Real Estate Project
Do you have a real estate project you want to undertake for your business? Perhaps you want to purchase a building, renovate or refinance. At Brook Capital Consulting, we work with borrowers on small and large commercial real estate financing projects for both owner-occupied and investment properties. Our selection of programs includes both recourse and non-recourse funding.
Our Financing Programs
We offer several financing options for your commercial real estate needs. Our goal is to offer the funding solution that best fits your unique needs:
- Conventional Loans: If you want a typical mortgage, we can help with that. These are ideal for any building value and type.
- Hard Money and Bridge Loans: If you need short-term financing or need to move quickly, these loans are ideal. They have higher interest rates but more flexible criteria.
- International Financing: We work with projects in the European and Eurasian markets. If you have a high-value property deal overseas, we can provide financing.
- Equity and Mezzanine Loans: These loans are tailored to the borrower and project. We work with high net worth individuals and capital sources to provide these loans for high-value buildings.
- Construction Funding: For projects with experienced principles, we can provide funds for construction. These loans are ideal for major building and renovation projects.
- CMBS Lending: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are mortgages bundled into trusts and then securitized. They offer lower rates and superior terms.
In addition to the above options, we also offer several programs backed by government entities. These have better terms and rates but may have more restriction qualification requirements:
- SBA Loans: Under the SBA 7a and 504 programs, we can offer small businesses great terms and low rates. These are available for owner-occupied and hospitality buildings.
- HUD and FHA Loans: With these programs, you can get loans on residential, healthcare, hospitality and similar properties. They offer favorable terms on such buildings.
Discover whether commercial real estate financing from Brook Capital Consulting is right for you. Contact us today.